SewEzi Clear Insert
This is a clear acrylic insert that is used to turn a SewEzi Portable or Grande table into a lightbox. Simply place a light source (not included), such as a folding craft light, on the tray that normally holds the sewing machine, then place the light box insert in the table and you are ready to go. This is a very useful accessory for appliqué and for tracing around templates.
Please specify when ordering additional inserts whether it is for the SewEzi Portable or Grande sewing tables, as they are different sizes. The Clear Insert does not completely fill the gap and is not designed to turn the table top into a solid surface, for that the Solid Insert is required.
The full range of SewEzi accessories designed to make your sewing experience even more enjoyable include:
- Additional Pre-Cut Insert - this may be required if you would like to use your SewEzi table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future.
- Quick Change System - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Thread Stand - attaches to the SewEzi Table and allows the use of large cones of thread, includes a travel pouch.
- Solid Insert - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- Large Machine Brace - This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable. SewEzi recommends the table brace for sewing machines over 13kgs (29lbs). When purchasing a Portable Table for the Bernina 7 Series it is a compulsory requirement. We will advise if one is necessary for your machine.
- Leg Extensions - These height adjusters add 22mm (7/8″) to each table leg. This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable and Extension tables.
SewEzi Accessory Range
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets. You can take your table to classes and retreats!
There are currently 5 SewEzi tables available. The SewEzi Portable is a sewing machine table ideal for small spaces and to take to classes and retreats; the SewEzi Grande is a large sewing machine table designed for your sewing room; the SewEzi Extension table allows you to extend your work surface, creating options in the sewing room and beyond; the SewEzi Cutting & Design Table is a drop leaf, height adjustable, table on castors; and the recently launched SewEzi Overlocker Table provides flatbed sewing for sergers and overlockers.
We use a courier service to deliver SewEzi tables and accessories within the UK & Ireland, if you live on a UK or Ireland off-shore island please contact us for shipping costs.