SewEzi Large Machine Brace
When the first SewEzi sewing table was designed over 10 years ago sewing machines were much smaller and lighter than many of the new machines being manufactured today. Some of the large machines that fit in the SewEzi Portable sewing table are very heavy and we have developed the table brace as a safety measure to increase the tables strength and stability. It simply hooks between the cross bars of the two leg sets. Extra heavy machines can be used with confidence when the brace is in place.
The brace bar only fits the SewEzi Portable and Extension tables, it is not necessary for the SewEzi Grande. SewEzi recommends the table brace for sewing machines over 13kgs (29lbs). When purchasing a Portable table for the Bernina 7 Series it is a compulsory requirement. The brace is also useful in high traffic areas like classrooms and shops where there is a higher risk of the table being knocked or bumped. Quilters Quest will be able to advise if a Brace is necessary for your machine.
The full range of SewEzi accessories designed to make your sewing experience even more enjoyable include:
- Additional Pre-Cut Insert - this may be required if you would like to use your table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future.
- Quick Change System - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Thread Stand - attaches to the SewEzi Table and allows the use of large cones of thread, includes a travel pouch.
- Clear Insert - converts your SewEzi table into a light-box using your own light source.
- Solid Insert - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- Leg Extensions - These height adjusters add 22mm (7/8″) to each table leg. This accessory can only be used with the SewEzi Portable and Extension tables.
SewEzi Accessory Range
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets. You can take your table to classes and retreats!
There are currently 5 SewEzi tables available. The SewEzi Portable is a sewing machine table ideal for small spaces and to take to classes and retreats; the SewEzi Grande is a large sewing machine table designed for your sewing room; the SewEzi Extension table allows you to extend your work surface, creating options in the sewing room and beyond; the SewEzi Cutting & Design Table is a drop leaf, height adjustable, table on castors; and the recently launched SewEzi Overlocker Table provides flatbed sewing for sergers and overlockers.
We use a courier service to deliver SewEzi tables and accessories within the UK & Ireland, if you live on a UK or Ireland off-shore island please contact us for shipping costs.