SewEzi Grande Sewing Table
The SewEzi Grande is a relocatable sewing and quilting table designed for your sewing room. This table is a spacious and comfortable workstation to sew and quilt your projects on. Your machine sits down into the table to produce a large level surface allowing for effortless flatbed sewing. The SewEzi Grande has a larger cut out than the SewEzi Portable table, to accommodate the wider and longer machines now available; it offers a bigger sewing surface and a more robust support system to cope with really heavy machines. Due to the SewEzi Grande's size and weight it is not as easy to move around as the Portable but it can still be folded up and relocated if necessary. With a SewEzi sewing table you can sew at home or take it to classes and workshops; you no longer need to share a table with others, instead you can have true flatbed sewing that saves your back and neck from fatigue and cramping. SewEzi sewing tables really do make it so easy to sew wherever you want, look no further for sewing room furniture! All SewEzi tables have a smooth working area made from MDF, finished in white, with the corners and edges rounded to allow fabric to move freely.
- Tailored to your specific sewing machine(s).
- Flatbed sewing.
- Ergonomically designed to prevent sore back and shoulders.
- Sew anywhere in the home and beyond.
- Folds easily for storage.
- Easy to assemble, full instructions included.
- £450 for one Grande table with one pre-cut insert and protective cover; delivery included within UK Mainland and the island of Ireland **
SewEzi Table Acrylic Inserts
SewEzi tables allow your sewing machine to sit down into the table to create a flat sewing bed with the help of an acrylic insert; this insert is tailored for your specific sewing machine make and model. The insert kit, included with each table, contains spacers to adjust the height and an accurately cut acrylic insert to match the free-arm of each sewing machine. The SewEzi Portable is supplied with one pre-cut insert; you must let us know the sewing machine make and model number when placing your order. Additional inserts may be required if you would like to use your table with more than one sewing machine. SewEzi tables can be set up to fit most commercially available sewing machines, new and old.
The Benefits of Flatbed Sewing:
A flat sewing bed allows you to sew more comfortably for longer. Your sewing machine does not sit on top of the table, it sits on a shelf below the table top, this means your arms are not raised those extra few inches and you benefit from less stress and strain across your neck and shoulders. The SewEzi Grande allows you to sew a few more inches at a time and supports the weight of your project, causing less drag.
SewEzi Grande Table Specifications
- Table Top Dimensions: 120cm x 58cm (47” x 23”)
- Table Height: 74cm (29”) with 3cm (1 ¼”) of adjustment.
- Table Weight: 17 kg (38 lbs)
Accessories available for the SewEzi Grande Sewing Table:
- Additional Pre-Cut Grande Insert (£55) - this may be required if you would like to use your table with more than one sewing machine or if you change machines in the future.
- Quick Change System (£15) - allows you to use different sewing machines with your SewEzi Table without having to reassemble the table.
- Accessory Tray (£45) - attaches to your SewEzi Table for storage of your pins, scissors, spare bobbins etc.
- Thread Stand (£45) - attaches to the SewEzi Table and allows the use of large cones of thread, includes a travel pouch.
- Clear Grande Insert (£55) - converts your SewEzi table into a light-box using your own light source.
- Solid Grande Insert (£55) - converts your SewEzi table-top into a solid surface.
- Grande Mobile (£60) – allows you to move your SewEzi Grande around with ease.
Quilters Quest is the UK and Ireland agent for SewEzi. SewEzi tables are designed to create a better sewing experience wherever you want to sew in the home and beyond. They make ideal sewing room furniture where you can complete your patchwork quilting and other home sewing projects, such as curtain making or dressmaking, and have the advantage of being able to be packed away for storage or travel - this is where they differ from traditional sewing cabinets.
Please note: Some new sewing machines are too wide to fit into the SewEzi Grande. If you are unsure about your machine please contact us with your machine details and we will let you know. We will issue a full refund of any money paid if a SewEzi Grande or Portable Table is ordered but is not suitable for your sewing machine(s).
** Delivery to off-shore islands and remote regions may be subject to a surcharge.